Title Sales Manager
Location ; Remote
MUST BE US CITIZEN
- Strategic thinking, problem-solving, negotiation, and decision-making skills. Takes ownership, employs fact-based decision-making, and consistently delivers on commitments.
- Excellent collaborator and communicator (oral and written) who proactively and effectively works with other functional disciplines to improve customer service levels and achieve growth targets.
- Can be counted on to exceed goals; consistent performer; bottom-line oriented; pushes self and others for results.
- Customer Focus - dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment with a sense of urgency.
- Willingness to “roll up sleeves” to perform at all levels and assist in areas outside of core responsibilities.
- A self-starter who is detail-oriented and possesses an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Retain and penetrate existing customers and develop new business across different applications and platforms.
- Advocate for customers within the organization.
- Maintain an expert level knowledge of products and capabilities.
- Educate customers and sales reps on products and capabilities.
- Spend at least 25% of time in the field “hands-on” with customers and sales reps driving sales growth.
- Develop and distribute customer visit reports to internal stakeholders at the conclusion of every trip.
- Lead monthly 1 on 1 update calls with sales reps.
- Maintain active involvement in the quote review and approval process.
- Ensure product offering meets price points that maximize revenue while aligning with overall profitability targets.
- Set annual territory quotas for all sales reps.
- Understand end market trends and industry best practices to ensure products and services meet/exceed customer needs.
- Manage the Opportunity Funnel and lead the organization in monthly funnel reviews.
- Work in collaboration with Marketing to maintain and develop effective customer-facing tools.
- Conduct an annual assessment of sales reps to ensure the best representation in every territory.
- Lead the annual sales budgeting and sales expense process.