Job Title: VP of Manufacturing and Operations
The candidate will be responsible for the leadership and management of the companies operations and manufacturing facilities.
- Active member on the Senior Management Team
- Direct and coordinate a multi-site manufacturing buisness
- Responsible for the manufacturing component of an ERP system, use of IFS preferred
- Responsible for global customer service and repair
- Manage local manufacturing managers
- Develop and manage revenue recognition process and control in conjunction with finance
- Responsible for Global logistics
- Develop and administer operational procedures, precisely executing activities for receiving orders, manufacturing and fulfilling orders, shipments, and keeping the highest standards of inventory accuracy
- Monitor international shipping process and procedures with aims to ensure efficient shipping
- Drive strategic operational planning and forecasting for area of responsibility, including revenue cycles
- Develop and share best practices across the global business units
- Actively participant on the Product Life Cycle Management team
- Manage and prepare operational dashboard
- Develop and oversee a global customer repair depot
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal requirements
- Design, establish, and maintain an organizational structure to effectively accomplish the departments goals and objectives
- Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate department staff
- Bachelor’s Degree and MBA is preferred
- Required - Strong experience working in the electronics manufacturing industry
- Required - Strong experience working with integrated and nonintegrated ERP systems
- Strong leadership talent, strong relationship building skills, and the ability to engage teams and build a culture of excellence.
- Skilled in strategic planning, financial accounting, organizational development, budget and resource development.
- Responsible for executing against financial and operational goals and assesses organizational effectiveness in meeting these goals through the development, measurement and reporting of KPI’s.
- Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company and responsible for regular management and employee communication to report on the effectiveness of the operation to promote strong execution, alignment, and accountability.
- Ten (10) years’ experience in a mid to senior level operational positions
- Working knowledge of short and long-term budgeting and forecasting, rolling budgets, and product-line profitability analysis
- Experience in Government contracts with military applications
- Small and large project/program orientation
- Experience with merger and acquisitions
- Proven experience working in compliance to ISO 9001 - 2015