Title : Inside Sales Manager
MUST BE US CITIZEN
Experience with SalesForce CRM is an advantage
MUST HAVE RF/MIcrowave Backrgound , EW , Interconnect , Satcom
As an Account Manager at our clients NH location you will responsible for the management of sales and the relationships with a sub-set of our existing customers and function as the principle interface between the client and those procurement organizations. Central to this roll you will work to understand the customer's demands and plan how the client will meet these demands in order to generate sales for client and ensure customer satisfaction with our products and support.
You will coordinate and lead the efforts of a multi-person account team in order respond to customer inquiries, develop quotes and proposals in response to RFQs / RFPs, and facilitate review and acceptance of orders. In performance of these tasks, your account team will leverage and coordinate with engineering, manufacturing, and finance organizations. You will generate and update sales forecasts for your customer accounts and support achievement of the broader sales goals.
You and your account team will be part the larger close-nit clients business development team. Within this spirited and collaborative group you will have opportunities for collaboration, access to experienced resources with extensive customer and product knowledge, and the opportunity to contribute your experiences and knowledge.
While each customer account can vary in demands, there is a set of common responsibilities which are as follows:
1. Develop and maintain a collaborative relationship with the key customer personnel
2. Generate sales for a portfolio of accounts and achieve the company's sales targets
3. Identify new sales opportunities within these existing accounts by up-selling and cross-selling
4. Coordinate generation of quotes/proposals in response to RFQs/RFPs.
5. Coordinate review and acceptance of POs
6. Manage and solve conflicts with clients and client issues.
7. Proactively update customers on clients efforts to satisfy commitments for delivery of quotes/proposals, acceptance of orders, and delivery of product.
8. Interact and coordinate with the account team as well as engineering, manufacturing, and finance organizations
9. Create and maintain a 12 month sales forecast for each account
10. Meet time deadlines for accounts
Although personality and an aptitude for sales is key, the ideal candidate will be comfortable working multiple opportunities in parallel, experienced in negotiation of purchase orders, and able to maintain a collaborative engagement with the customer while representing clients interests.
A familiarity with government procurements and FAR contracting and selling to aerospace and defense prime contractors is preferred. Prior experience working for companies providing RF communication systems, radars, or related procurements will be considered a big plus. Experience with SalesForce CRM is an advantage.
A bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.