RF Electrical Engineer
San Jose, CA or Richardson Tx
MUST BE A US CITIZEN
Client is seeking an RF Electrical Engineer. In this position you will work in a highly motivated team environment to design and develop advanced miniature microwave and millimeter wave subsystems and Components. Applications include missile front ends, radar receivers and communication transceivers.
• Develop a variety of microwave and millimeter wave circuits, including amplifiers, filters, frequency multipliers, high power limiters, oscillators, switches, mixers, etc., as required to support subsystem activities.
• Design and develop multi-function microwave integrated circuits (MICs) modules and CCAs.
• Work in multi-disciplined project teams through development programs.
• Achieve technical compliance within schedule and budget, and assist in generating technical proposals.
• Provide cost inputs for both recurring and non-recurring engineering.
• BSEE and 8+ years’ OR MSEE and 5+ year’s directly-related experience designing and developing advanced miniature microwave and millimeter wave subsystems and Components.
• Experience with linear, non-linear, and EM simulations.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance.
• Experience with ADC and DAC circuits and conversion from RF to digital domain.
• Experience with ADS, MWO, HFSS, and Sonnet.
• Experience with Spice modeling.
• Prior successful project engineering experience is a plus.