Job Title: Process Engineer
MUST BE US CITIZEN
Position Summary: Engineer specializing in high-level problem solving, process efficiency and day-to-day maintenance in microelectronics manufacturing environments.
• Must be able to make a positive impact on manufacturing and/or research and development processes to increase yields and reduce costs
• Will be responsible for troubleshooting to eliminate down-time on manufacturing lines and tools
• Must be highly motivated and a self-starter that is able to work independently in a high paced and technology challenging environment
• Experienced with Statistical Process Control (SPC), Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, and similar tools to help define and improve process capabilities
• BS Materials Science Or EE/Chem. Eng.
• 5-7yrs industry experience in RF/Microwave electronics manufacturing
• Security Clearance: Have now, or ability to obtain
• Additional useful experience includes, but not limited to:
o Knowledge and understanding of several electro- and electroless plating processes used in microelectronic fabrication
o Knowledge and understanding of state-of-the-art packaging technology, materials and processes
o Ability to perform design analysis on thermal stress miss-match, mechanical, shock and vibration
Salary: Commensurate with experience