Title Sr Sales And Business Development
Location CT,NY, NJ
MUST BE US CITIZEN
* Client would like the Candidate to be within the Tri - State Area as regular trips to the facility will be required
Company: Designer and manufacturer of RF and Microwave Components including electro-mechanical switches, filters, power dividers, couplers, detectors and other transmission line Components.
Looking for a technical sales manager to maintain existing relationships, develop new accounts and grow the business. The ideal candidate will possess strategic sales experience, maintain extensive phone and email contact with customers (including military and defense accounts), and have a proven track record in profitable growth. Candidate will travel, visit customers, manage sales reps, and target new customers to grow sales and gain market share. The candidate will be the local RF and Microwave Components representative in the eyes of the customer and they support all facets of the sales process and customer experience.
• Responsible for business development
• Assist with Marketing of new products
• Understand pricing methods in order to quote catalog and custom products
• Work with inside sales team to provide customer status and updates
• Work with Engineering and Quality teams to provide answers and feedback to customers
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of product lines and processes
• Meet with customers and convey product and company information in a confident and compelling manner. Percentage of travel approx. 30%
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers and contacts.
• Keep management informed of developments and trends in the industry and with key customers.
• Comply with documenting activities in CRM, travel reports, forecasting and other reports.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and maximum self-motivation, while maintaining the responsibility to indicate areas of need to management.
• Strong listening and organizational capacities with significant detail orientation and accuracy.
• Prior involvement in RF / Microwave market preferred (minimum 3-5 years)
• Fluency in Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook · Excellent presentation skills
• Engineering degree preferred but not required
• Sales territory to be agreed (Domestic vs. International)