South Western Military Aerospace Sales Manager
Location Remote ( Western Location)
Must Be US Citizen
Responsible for military / aerospace product sales in the South Western US. Includes direct key account sales responsibility, managing a sales rep network & coordination with a team of other complementary direct sales people in the region.
* Drive sales growth of military /aerospace products.
* Direct key account development and sales responsibility.
* Develop and manage a sales rep network along with supporting a family
* Coordinate with a team of other complimentary direct sales managers in
* Collaborate with engineering on product design.
* Manage expectations between customers and the company on lead times,
expedites, and availability.
* Provide forecasting and make decisions to support sales.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
* Bachelor's degree with a focus on business management, operations or
engineering management preferred
* Minimum 5-years' experience in outside sales environment
* RF sales preferred.
SKILLS AND ABILITY EXPECTATIONS
* Account knowledge in Military Aerospace Cabling and Connectors ,Microwave / Point-to-Point, High Power Microwave,
- Electronic Warfare (EW) Systems
- Radar Systems
- Navigation Systems
- Weapons Systems
- SatCOM Systems
Familiar with setting up and managing a sales rep network
* Experience with RF interconnect products, coaxial cable &/or
* Basic technical competence - comfortable discussing technical
requirements such as RF electrical specs and mechanical requirements