Senior Electrical /Design Eningeer
MUST BE US Citizen
• Designs cable assemblies used in military RF, Power, and Fiber systems.
• Prepares manufacturing and test plans and identifies tooling.
• Estimates job times/costs for custom customer requirements for cables and subsystems.
• Interprets drawings and workmanship specifications.
• Identifies manufacturing processes and process improvements.
• Maintains set up of electronic equipment or machinery for use in manufacturing.
• Creates BOMs and ECOs.
• Applies principles and techniques of electrical/mechanical engineering to accomplish goals.
• Acts as go-to technical authority for manufacturing and sales. Interface with customers on new designs.
• Possibly travels on a limited occasional basis with sales representatives to tri-state area.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
• Six years minimum experience, ten years experience preferred in Electrical Engineering or mechanical related field
• Must be familiar with a variety of Electrical Engineering concepts, practices, standard procedures and specifications used in military applications
• Five years experience in supervising (specific activity or activities)
• Knowledgeable in cable component product selection
• ISO 2001:2015 experience
• IPC620 experience
• Working knowledge of computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment
• Working knowledge of EXCEL Spreadsheets
• Working knowledge of MRP