Job Title: Director of Engineering
Location: Woburn, MAMUST BE A US CITIZEN
The Director of Engineering will mentor and lead a team of engineers designing complex multi-chip assemblies.
Aid in the design and development of state of the art digitally controlled Microwave Integrated Circuit assemblies incorporating chip and wire and surface mount technology
- Lead development projects through completion on time and within budget
- Analyze technology, resource needs and market demand to plan and assess the feasibility of projects
- Direct, review and approve product design and changes
- Foster a commitment to a production oriented atmosphere with customer interface and project management
- Prepare budgets, bids and contracts
- Direct activities of engineers, technicians, drafting and test software during design, prototyping and LRIP phases of new designs
- Provide guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance
- BS in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 10+ years of experience in an engineering management role
- Track record of completing complex design efforts according to plan
- Familiar with Microsoft Project and project tracking techniques
- This position requires a US DOD secret or higher security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens.
Company is an industry leader in the design, manufacture and support of advanced integrated RF subsystems and Components
for high performance Electronic Warfare, Radar and Communications systems and flight test and instrumentation systems and subsystems.