RF DESIGN ENGINEER – JOB DESCRIPTION
MUST BE US CITIZEN
This is an excellent , opportunity current Owner/CTO is looking for an Engineer to groom/take over as CTO .
The Engineer will be responsible for product development activities for the RF/MW business, which will require familiarity with discrete hybrid RF amplifier circuits, MMICs and GaN devices. The candidate will also play a part in developing engineering goals and initiatives essential to promoting technological trends and supporting the continuing growth of the company.
- Hands-on design of existing and self-designed RF/Microwave amplifiers and amplifier assemblies.
- Provision of technical direction and guidance, as well as hands-on project management, for product development.
- Maximization of the optimal application of technology and engineering resources to meet product development and/or customer requirements.
- Implementation of formal processes to support the company’s product development initiatives.
- Regular interaction with other employees/managers to establish divisional strategic plans and objectives.
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly, to work independently and responsibly with little supervision.
- Bachelor's Degree with minimum of 5 years experience of Master's Degree with 2 years experience.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the RF/Microwave industry, including design, assembly and testing of hybrid chip and wire technology.
- Prior project management experience overseeing design, development, completion of various special projects and programs.
- Knowledge of and experience with RF/MW Semiconductor circuit techniques using GaAs, GaN and MMIC technology.
- Working knowledge of MS Office product suite, including MS Project or equivalent
- At least basic familiarity with 3D modeling/CAD software systems.
- Familiarity with Microwave simulation tools like AWR Microwave Office, ADS is a PLUS.
- Motivation of self and colleagues to accomplish overall company goals as well as individual projects.
- Must also have good verbal/written communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Candidate must be a U.S. citizen.